A teacher once told me that dreams aren't just the subconscious mind working out problems of the day, but that they also work on multiple levels of consciousness - because we are, after all multidimensional beings vibrating on many frequencies, the mental-body being one of them, but ultimately not the only.

Psychic experiences started to happen for me at a very young age – 3 years old was when my first premonitions started happening. Around the age of 7, I dreamed my parents divorce, and an earthquake that hit Los Angeles during that same period of time. I record my dreams simply because they’re important to me to have record of. Among others I dreamed the LA Riots, the Tsunami in Asia, the US Embassy bombings in Kenya, the Biggie-September 11th, as well as every single earthquake felt in So.Cali. All of these dreams had "witnesses" before-hand.

When I was 9 and 10 I started to have Out Of Body Experiences (OBE's), or "Astral Projections" as they're also referred to as. During the time in those early years, I didn’t understand what the experiences were. It was a traumatic time in my life, and was often afraid to go to sleep at night.

This is a dream journal: from time to time, I might also record OBE's. (which as I've said are far different from normal dream-time.) The "OBE's" or, "Astral Projections" can be found in the link section on the right of this page, under, "Astral Travels". As of now, there may only be a couple of them recorded because I've just added this new link.

The dreams I’m recording here currently, are by no means dreams I’m claiming to be prophecy, however there have been some interesting synchronistic qualities which I learned after I recorded a couple of them.




Monday, November 24, 2008

On A Mission

I was in a massive mall-like structure. Huge, and made of thick concrete. Nothing but grey concrete, and ugly, dirty shops. It was more of an outdoor, open-air sort of mall. It didn't serve the function of just being a mall, though it did resemble one and have similar features. It was like a little city, almost. The architecture it's self resembled a parking garage. There were massive walls everywhere that towered above the whole place leaving the people below in a shadow. There were little chain fast-food places, but much smaller and condensed, than normally sized fast food joints. The lines were long in the food places. People just stood there listlessly.

It was understood that I was supposed to go in to this concrete structure for short amount of time, and then leave by a certain time. I had a list I was given (By who, I don't know.) I had to retrieve the items from the list, which were very specific, and sort of escape me right now. One of the places I had to go to was a beauty supply store, for one of the items on the list, which I thought to be pretty meaningless. The only details about the items where that they had colors. Like, "A red hair band", and things like, "a white eyeliner pencil", and "Blue Pen". But not those specifically, but just as meaningless though. (I thought, why in the world do they need a red hair band? You can get those anywhere.) I didn't know why I had to get these items or what they were for, I just knew I had to get them. It was just what I had to do.

The store owner in the beauty supply shop was mean and with a think accent said, "What you want in my store!" almost in a yelling tone. He wobbled over towards me with his fat little body. I was in a hurry, and said I just needed a couple things. He stood there and watched me while I looked for them in big box on the counter.

I was with a group of people who were faceless/nameless but were friends. They waited for me outside of the store, and were there when I came out. I didn't explain to any of them that I had a list, or that I wasn't stuck there like they were, or that I would be leaving shortly after I collected my items. They did know I had to go somewhere, but not that I was leaving the entire concrete structured city, altogether. They were hungry and wanted to eat somewhere, but the lines were so long in these tiny sized fast-food joints, and they were bickering with eachother over where to eat. I kept saying, "Just forget it, don't eat that crap, eat later somewhere else. And besides I have to go."

I was late. I had to be out of the mall-like structure by a certain time and was continually checking my watch. I separated from the group, and looked for my car, which I had trouble finding because the place was laid out like a maze. Everything - every angle of view looked completely identical. Which was confusing, and disorrienting.

A man came from somewhere unseen, and walked up to me. He was in business attire, and real clean cut. He explained to me that he'd help me find my car, but I had to follow him. He started running, and we ran all over the place. Downstairs, around corners, everywhere. But, he seemed to know where he was going.

Along the way, he explained that there are people in tents who have selected the right areas to camp in, that were "like doorways", or something to that effect. He said only a small handful of people were doing it, but you'd have to get the right kind of tent.

He pointed out some pitched tents along the way, which were directly under an old stunted, dried out tree.

He said, "They're doing it all wrong. Wrong location, wrong tent"

He told me that there were many others, which were in the right areas, but "way out there". And he pointed off somewhere. I slowed down to look at the people in the tents, and gathered that the shape he meant which was the correct one, was probably a perfect pyramid. He didn't tell me this directly, it was just something that I figured to be the case. The "place" he was talking about, I thought would probably have to be special one. A blessed place, that was more sacred than the one I was looking at there in the concrete city-sized-mall, under the only wilted tree in sight. Because there weren't any other trees in sight except this one, I gathered that the tent had to be under some kind of heavenly portal; the fact that these particular tents were under a tree, made me think of of nature, which made me think of divinity, and that they were lookng for some kind of divine place. Their desperation was sad to me because I understood their picking the tree as a special place, because the tree was part of nature, but so wilted and tired looking, and it was all they could do. They were stuck in the concrete city.

I think (I say I think because this detail is hazy) that the tents were being hoarded in some way. They were kicking eachother out of of eachother's tents, saying, "This is my place, get your own tent". (The reason I'm unsure is because I'm not sure how this tied into the next part, which was finding my car. The scene just skipped I think)

Eventually we came to my car, and the man needed a ride as well, so he jumped in with me. He knew the way out of the huge city-sized-mall-like-parking-garage-like structure, for lack of a better term. We waited in a line of cars, and came up to an attendant, and with granted access, we were out of there.

~~~~And that was it, I woke up.~~~~~

This had a very post-apocoliptic feeling to it. The people in that city-sized-parking-garage looking sort of structure seemed to have been stuck there. I felt lucky not to have to be stuck there, but I was being used somehow in order to retrieve items and bring them to the outside world, like some kind of mission or something. I don't know who the man in the suit was, but in some moments, he kind of looked like Barak Obama, other times he looked like a plain white guy in a suit.

No comments: