A teacher once told me that dreams aren't just the subconscious mind working out problems of the day, but that they also work on multiple levels of consciousness - because we are, after all multidimensional beings vibrating on many frequencies, the mental-body being one of them, but ultimately not the only.

Psychic experiences started to happen for me at a very young age – 3 years old was when my first premonitions started happening. Around the age of 7, I dreamed my parents divorce, and an earthquake that hit Los Angeles during that same period of time. I record my dreams simply because they’re important to me to have record of. Among others I dreamed the LA Riots, the Tsunami in Asia, the US Embassy bombings in Kenya, the Biggie-September 11th, as well as every single earthquake felt in So.Cali. All of these dreams had "witnesses" before-hand.

When I was 9 and 10 I started to have Out Of Body Experiences (OBE's), or "Astral Projections" as they're also referred to as. During the time in those early years, I didn’t understand what the experiences were. It was a traumatic time in my life, and was often afraid to go to sleep at night.

This is a dream journal: from time to time, I might also record OBE's. (which as I've said are far different from normal dream-time.) The "OBE's" or, "Astral Projections" can be found in the link section on the right of this page, under, "Astral Travels". As of now, there may only be a couple of them recorded because I've just added this new link.

The dreams I’m recording here currently, are by no means dreams I’m claiming to be prophecy, however there have been some interesting synchronistic qualities which I learned after I recorded a couple of them.




Friday, May 8, 2009

Devil's Do or Die Hand

I only remember a small part of this dream....


I was on a game show, that looked something like a Broadway show straight out of a 50's version of Hell, complete with a lounge signing Devil, wearing side-burns and a red sequined zoot suit.

I sat at a card table with one other player. We were playing blackjack. We were on a stage, almost, although I had no sense of an audience. It was completely dark, except for the glow of the card table, and spotlight on the Devil man announcer, calling our moves as we were dealt cards.

We were eventually dealt what I understood to be our very last hand.

"Okay Bianca, you have one card there in your hand. The next card decides your fate."

I looked down into my palm, to see an Ace (maybe of diamonds or hearts? I remember a red shape)

"This is it folks... If you win this hand Bianca, you'll win one million dollars. If you lose, we will have kill you."

I was given another card. It was either a 6 or a 4. I wasn't aloud to keep this card to my chest, but had to show my hand as it was dealt.

"What are you gonna do, Bianca? Are you gonna stay with this, or are you going for another card?"

This moment lasted a long while, as I tried to weigh out the possibilities, and chances of busting.

He came up real close with his microphone, pressuring me to make a decision. "What are you going to do Bianca? You either bust, or you might come up short... What are you gonna do?!"

"Hit me." I said.

I don't remember what the next card was, but I busted. I lost.

He came at me, to tackle me, and I pushed him off.

"You can't do this to me!" I said. "It's not right!" I actually said for some reason, which doesn't make much sense, "I'm American, you can't do this!"

I was so frightened that I woke myself up out of sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------

There was still more of it in my mind at that point, but I didn't write it down soon enough. It was yesterday morning that I woke up after this dream, and then later on yesterday, I was at the store and it just so happened that my friend bought me a lotto ticket. I wasn't going to write this dream down, until I realized I had it just a few hours before being bought that ticket.

It doesn't necessarily mean that I'm holding the winning ticket, or anything like that, because it could well mean something completely different. Or perhaps, it could mean both... Who knows. I do know that they draw the numbers tonight.

David Wilcock once told me that dreams are both psychological and spiritual; that there are many layers acting at once during dream-state consciousness. So, a dream can say both something about future, as well as messages coming from the astral plane, as well as the subconscious mind.

2 comments:

TKL said...

Hi Bianca. Since it is sometimes fun to observe others dreams I thought to point out a few thoughts that I came up about your dream. They actually might represent more my thoughts about U.S. than your dream but what the HELL.
Americans are allways competing. From childhood they are taught to appreciate the winner. They gamble with their own life rather than play safe. There is some arrogance with being number one. Rules don't apply if they loose. Rules are then wrong.
Now I understand that this is very narrow view and represents only one part of a "brand" called U.S.A.
Maybe you sometimes question your identity between american and a "hawaijan/islander"? Maybe you feel pressure to choose?
You can be both. Identity is not up to where we live when we have identity that is not up to where we live.
Have a beautiful day!
Peace & Love
(no not the 70s flower power (weed/haze) kind of Love but within:)

PJB said...

The dream state is the ethereal vestibule between the astral plane and our own inferior mental state.
Dreams are needed to do a creative "backflush" so that we can re-establish intelligence after the memorial onslaught of our soul's machinations.
The archetypes and illusions inherent to the dream realm are a result of the astral plane not having freedom of access to temporal states. Time is "frozen" on the astral plane so that any entity therein depends upon incident radiant energy to be able to continue it's evolution. We, are the victims of this "short-circuit" and suffer the various emotional states that such reflections and adulterations cause. The more "lucid" the dream, the less you are subject to astral influence and the more you are in contact with your ethereal double.
A pale reminder of our real essence but a harbinger of things to come.
Peter