A teacher once told me that dreams aren't just the subconscious mind working out problems of the day, but that they also work on multiple levels of consciousness - because we are, after all multidimensional beings vibrating on many frequencies, the mental-body being one of them, but ultimately not the only.

Psychic experiences started to happen for me at a very young age – 3 years old was when my first premonitions started happening. Around the age of 7, I dreamed my parents divorce, and an earthquake that hit Los Angeles during that same period of time. I record my dreams simply because they’re important to me to have record of. Among others I dreamed the LA Riots, the Tsunami in Asia, the US Embassy bombings in Kenya, the Biggie-September 11th, as well as every single earthquake felt in So.Cali. All of these dreams had "witnesses" before-hand.

When I was 9 and 10 I started to have Out Of Body Experiences (OBE's), or "Astral Projections" as they're also referred to as. During the time in those early years, I didn’t understand what the experiences were. It was a traumatic time in my life, and was often afraid to go to sleep at night.

This is a dream journal: from time to time, I might also record OBE's. (which as I've said are far different from normal dream-time.) The "OBE's" or, "Astral Projections" can be found in the link section on the right of this page, under, "Astral Travels". As of now, there may only be a couple of them recorded because I've just added this new link.

The dreams I’m recording here currently, are by no means dreams I’m claiming to be prophecy, however there have been some interesting synchronistic qualities which I learned after I recorded a couple of them.




Tuesday, December 30, 2008

River Graves

I was somewhere that represented Los Angeles, but not a place in LA that looks familiar.  It looked like the Forest Lawn Cemetery and Griffith Park, put together. But in the dream, it looked slightly different.  

I was with my Dad and I think my Grandmother was there (His mother - who I actually haven't seen since I was probably 4 years old.  In my dream she looked the way she does in photos.)  

I was at a cemetery, and my Dad and his Mother, and some other family members of mine (faceless/nameless) were there (This is my dad's side, but my mom was there too, I think.) and it was sort of a picnic or gathering of some kind which took place on the cemetery lawn.  

Most of the time, I was hanging out with a cousin, who was my age or maybe a few years younger.  (Who isn't a cousin I know in waking life, but represented a cousin, and seemed familiar.) I guess it felt like I hadn't seen her in a long time.  

We were using this machine (something vaguely like a hot-air balloon) which was used to fly around.  (I don't know what the contraption was, you just sit on it and it floats up into the air.) We both hopped on it, and I was navigating the thing.  It flew up into the air, and I nearly lost control of the machine, but after getting used to using it, and with practice, I was able to fly it around.  We flew over the LA River, hovering about 20 feet above the water, and zipped between the river walls. (The LA river is covered in concrete, walled off to protect the city from flash floods)  

Painted on the sides of the walls of the river, were giant murals which told the history of my family, and some other histories as well which may not have been as relevant.  The stories were told in pictures, with no written words.  I heard my Father's voice narrating to me the story while I flew through all of this. (Though I can't remember any details of the stories because this part was pretty hazy.)

We then shot higher into the air and out of the LA river area.  We came back to the cemetery, into a different section which had a beautiful, more naturally grown-in river running through it.  (Not the LA River, this was a different stream)  Flying along this river, I could hear my Dad's narrating voice again telling me about the Inca people, and that they were buried here.  (refereed to as the Nasca's)  He said that the Nascas buried their dead in rivers, instead of dry earth.  I think I brought up to my cousin and Dad (though my Dad wasn't there, but just a narration, and presence.) that they also traveled along rivers, to conceal their footprints.  And he said, "Yes, and they also get buried in the rivers."  It had to do with something ritualistic about the flow of the water through the earth, or something like that.

We followed the river up mountains and through all kinds of terrain which was lush and very beautiful, and then we came back to the cemetery again.  We landed back near the picnic/gathering and my Dad and family asked me if I had fun, and they were excited we had gone, and made it back safely.  


---------------------------------------
And that was it.  

There were other scenes, and I feel like the dream was much longer, but this is all I can remember.

This dream was probably psychological in part, and maybe slightly ethereal in nature.  I know that I was probably influenced by the word "Nasca" in regards to the Inca people because a day prior (29th) the Nasca lines came up in something I was reading.  As far as historical murals on walls, and the Inca people burring their dead in river beds, I can't think of what that might be influenced by.   :)

1 comment:

TKL said...

Facinating dream. In my view with family members the dream represents "collective subconscious" where all the great legends also come from. To me it seems like your father was trying to tell you about river of life and how it is a natural thing talking like a narrator in National Geographics without any unnecessary fears. I quess they were happy about how you took it. Shows your mature relationship with life and death. I think you have a healthy positive attitude towards the unknown. That's exactly what one needs when trying to discover new things.
Thank you for sharing and I bow you on your journey.