A teacher once told me that dreams aren't just the subconscious mind working out problems of the day, but that they also work on multiple levels of consciousness - because we are, after all multidimensional beings vibrating on many frequencies, the mental-body being one of them, but ultimately not the only.

Psychic experiences started to happen for me at a very young age – 3 years old was when my first premonitions started happening. Around the age of 7, I dreamed my parents divorce, and an earthquake that hit Los Angeles during that same period of time. I record my dreams simply because they’re important to me to have record of. Among others I dreamed the LA Riots, the Tsunami in Asia, the US Embassy bombings in Kenya, the Biggie-September 11th, as well as every single earthquake felt in So.Cali. All of these dreams had "witnesses" before-hand.

When I was 9 and 10 I started to have Out Of Body Experiences (OBE's), or "Astral Projections" as they're also referred to as. During the time in those early years, I didn’t understand what the experiences were. It was a traumatic time in my life, and was often afraid to go to sleep at night.

This is a dream journal: from time to time, I might also record OBE's. (which as I've said are far different from normal dream-time.) The "OBE's" or, "Astral Projections" can be found in the link section on the right of this page, under, "Astral Travels". As of now, there may only be a couple of them recorded because I've just added this new link.

The dreams I’m recording here currently, are by no means dreams I’m claiming to be prophecy, however there have been some interesting synchronistic qualities which I learned after I recorded a couple of them.




Saturday, December 13, 2008

VAN

This will probably be a short one because I can only remember so much.

First, there are some memories within the dream of an earlier part of the dream which right now as my waking self, can't remember. What I mean specifically is, there were mentions of something called, "The Van", or simply, "Van". Also, I was almost arrested at an earlier part of the dream which right now I have almost no recollection of except for pleading with officers and then not going to jail.

There were two sepereate parts of the dream. The first was in 2nd person, and there was a narrator speaking as though I was watching a documentary. Narrators voices don't always make the dream seem like watching a documentary, but this one specifically, was. I was in a huge movie theather, and the people watching were college kids in their early 20's. They were watching what looked like a war-time propaganda film which seemed to glorify death and violence, in the light of a better tomorrow. The kids were routy, and yelled at the screen. Some stood out of their seats cheering. The propaganda film sounded much like one straight out of the 1930's or 40's. It talked about plans for ethnic cleansing, and how people would basically need to go into hiding during this time, but come out of their hiding places to see a "more peaceful" earth. I thought it was sick, especially the cheering from the desensitized young crowd.

Then, I found myself not an on-looker into this scene which had been told from 2nd person, but now sitting in the theater and from my own 1st person perspective.

I was slightly confused about what exactly was going on, and then some kid sitting in the row in front of me turned around and said, "This is gonna be crazy, I can't believe we're gonna to do this. We're gonna to need to get out before it happens, you know?"

"Uh huh...." I said. I wasn't talking really, just listening.

"Yeah, so they've got nukes and stuff, but it's really all about Van. Van is like the big one.... yeah, so.. you know where you're going to be?" He asked me.

"Um... no..." I said.

"Well you better figure it out! ...Cause this shit's happening soon, you know, and you don't want to be stuck" He just kept going on and on, and where it ends gets hazy in my memory.

Some amount of time passed between this part and the next. I'd say about a day. I'd been nearly arrested during this time, and it's too foggy to recall it in the dream. They let me go though. Almost everyone I'd known had also been either arrested or pulled over during this time. So, with these elements belonging to the timeline of the dream, I found myself with Ryan in a skyrise hotel, about a day and a half later.

Ryan and I were guests in a a skyrise hotel, in a huge city which was either New York, or just looked alot like it. (My guess is that it simply represented a huge city, but wasn't New York directly.) There was a sense of caution while we were staying there, like we were hiding out. I was telling him about what I'd learned, and about some kind of weapon, called Van. (or V.A.N.? This might have been an abreviated word) I told him about what I'd seen in the film the other day and the kid who asked me where I was going to be when shit hit the fan, and that it was all going to happen soon, but unsure of when exactly.

Time passed while we were in our hotel room. We didn't leave. We watched the news alot. Our window which looked down at the city below spanned the entire room, from floor to ceiling and from left to right side the entire wall was a glass window. We were looking down at the city alot.

Night had just fallen, and I was still looking down at the city. There were night clubs dotted all the way down the boullevard with tons of people coming in and out of all of them. I started to notice fleets of police officers arriving in the streets in armored cars all along the street below, in full riot gear.

I focused in on the night club which was directly in front of the hotel, and just then a massive crowd poured out of the building. They were coming so fast they nearly trampled over eachother. They were coughing and holding their mouths. A couple of them just dropped down as soon as they got outside.

The same happened in the building next door. Then, there was fighting amongst the crowd, which seemed to make things even more confusing. People were running everywhere, and I could hear screaming.

"Oh my god, look at this, what the hell is going on!?" I asked Ryan.

We just stood there in shock, staying calm all the while.

I went to the Tv to flip around and find a news channel, but I couldn't find anything about it. I threw the remote back on the bed and went back to the window. Now the crowds looked much more tamed and there were less people than before, and the streets now had tons of trash everywhere. The police seemed to have things fully contained. They made sheilded formations with their bodies, by standing side by side and moving together. They'd gather a small crowd of people that way, and move them, collectivley into a bus. It was understood now, that they were simply taking people away.

I stood there and thought to myself, is this why so many good people I knew had been arrested? And I was almost arrested as well. (These arrests happened at a previous time in the dream which is only a memory to the dream figure self, but in waking, have no recollection of.) Then, it came to my understanding that the arrests were actually attempts to save particular people. I realized that the few people I knew who had been arrested were probably taken away to somewhere safe without knowning why, but were simply being protected. Then I thought, "So... maybe I shouldn't have talked them out of arresting me.. They were trying to take me out of harms way... Oh great."

Ryan and I began to pace the room nervously as I explained to him what I thought was happening. I told him more about the movie theater and the kid who was talking to me.

"..and then he mentioned something called, 'Van'. What is that? Do you think this is Van?" I asked. "There was something in that film about a gas, too and those people below came out of that building coughing like they couldn't breath." He was just listening to me, saying that he didn't know what to do, except stay inside the hotel. I agreed with him, because trying to escape it by going out into the streets would be a deathwish. (We had turned our attentions away from the window during this time.)

I opened the front door of our room and peaked my head out into the hotel to see if anything was going on, but it was quiet. No sign of alarm or mayhem within the building. We felt generally safe there.

Hours had passed and I think we slept for a short time after staying up all night watching this happen. Just a few hours though. Then we got up again and put on the Tv in case we could find anything on the news about it. I think there were some mentions of rioting going on in New York, but no menitons of the actual scale of things. Ryan and I were pacing again. Then I saw something enormous move into view. It was floating, and was moving down the street.

"Oh my god! Bianca! What the...." Ryan said

It was a grey blimp, moving toward the window. It was the same height as the floor we were on, and when it moved in front of our window, it took up the whole space of the window, blocking our view with grey rubber.

"Okay, I think this is Van, this is it. We can't breath it, Ryan, what do we do?" Just then, we both looked up at the only air vent in the ceiling and at the same time, jumped up on the bed trying to reach the vent. Being the taller of us, Ryan was able to yank the steel grid piece of the vent, off of the ceiling. "What can we use?" I said.

"A blanket, get a blanket. We need tape too." He said.

"Tape? We don't have tape in here!" I said, and looked for a good blanket to stuff the vent with in the bed. "How about this one?"

"That's fine" He said, and grabbed it, and began to stuff up the vent with the blanket. Afterward, he put the gridded vent cover back into the ceiling plugging the rest of it up.

I think we grabbed the comforter on the bed, as well and lined the bottom of the front door as well. We were basically trying to seal the room off. I was worried because we were so close to it all. I looked back at the window, and I could hardly see through it because of how much smoke the blimp was pouring out. The blimp was now a couple buildings down. I could see parts of the street, and there was tons of traffic, but none of the cars were moving, it looked like a gridlock.

"Are we gonne be okay?" I asked Ryan. We were both terrified.

~~Then I woke up~~

And that's it. I came the the computer to right it down.

No comments: